Totten Training Systems Two Day Lifting Workshop
At King Haigler Athletic Club
February 16-17, 2019
2 Days, 10 hours of lifting and coaching!
Saturday Sessions: 9am-11am, 1pm-3pm, 5pm-7pm
Sunday: 9am-11am, 1pm-3pm
Register with King Haigler Athletic Club
Join us for a 2 DAY workshop with Leo Totten. Coach Leo will spend 10 hours breaking down the snatch, clean and jerk. Lifters come refine your skills to increase your total. Coaches come spend 10 hours refining your eye for your lifters.
Leo Totten, MS, USAW 5, CAA
- Inducted into the USA Weightlifting Hall of Fame, 2018
- Recognized as one of the 65 most influential Strength Coaches of all time – kickbacklife.com
- Senior International Coach for USA Weightlifting (Level 5)
- Head Coach, East Coast Gold Weightlifting Team
- 9 time National Men’s Team
- 7 time National Women’s Team Champions
- President, WerkSan Barbells, 2005-2012
- Over 20 years as Olympic weightlifting coach
- Over 20 years as clinician for USA Weightlifting
- Over 20 years training High School / College elite athletes
- Over 30 years in Physical Education and Athletic Administration
- Two Olympic Teams
- Three Pan Am Teams
- Five World Championship Teams
- USA Weightlifting Coaching Excellence Award, 2005
Camden has a couple restaurants, mainly drive thrus. Not far from Sandhills. Facility has locker rooms and showers available.
** Registration and Payment through Host Facility (King Haigler Athletic Club, see their responses below**
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
We will check Ids at check in. 15+
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
What can I bring into the event?
Cooler, food, gym bags. No pets.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?
We will refund 80% up to 7 days prior to workshop.